Nov 12, 2007

it's early in the morning and once again im stuck writing an essay.

I have allowed myself this luxury of blogging cause im proud to say that i have stayed focused for the past four hours doing my readings in preparation for the writing.

my motivation is pure and simple. Dateline: Monday 5pm. Essay Requirement: 12 pages (both min&max)

earlier on this EVENING, all happy thoughts of churning an essay of 1500 word was shattered when i checked out the comments on the module blog post.

"...12 double spaced pages...

instinctively, i thought it was a typo. maybe the professor meant font 12, which is the standard essay requirements, plus he is known for his pre decaf blog rants right...???

not.

I am beyong panic. I am beyond any feelings watsoever. in fact im clinging on to blind faith that if i read and type fast enuff, a decent essay will be submitted by the end of the day. im not even removing my contacts cause i noe my eyes will relax and that will be the end of it all..

or i could attempt the loop hole and type in font size 50. or put a 10 page biblio HAHA..

No comments: