Jun 19, 2008

and there was the gentle rustling of the curtains against my ear.
afternoon rays warming my cheeks. i listened to his gentle breathing amidst the rhythm of the fan. my fingers running through the short tufts of hair. i looked in the mirror and saw a ghost of the past. like a scene reenacted in a nostalgia movie
the silence soaking up the unsung music
sky blue curtains tied up in a tussle of knots
playful shadows running across the wall
girl watches boy sleep in a bed of snow white sheets

sepia all sepia. only the faces are colored. the lead actors have changed.

a limbo with a scent of heaven and an earthy finishing. this is our stopover. ur another attempt at validation and my first step at well, not caring anymore.

so i sat, with thoughtless mind. admiring with an alien eye at a scene once so dear. i got up and fixed myself something to eat. five minutes later, his phone rang. i looked back and saw grace in the room cry.

*

No comments: