Aug 24, 2008

my sunday was spent 5 bus stops too far away from home, lethargic and feeling sufficiently inadequate enough to die but not enough to cry. today is let'sdemoralizegrace day. 

so let me focus on saturday instead. I had a shoot on mount sophia which is at Selegie and discovered this lovely bistro called Bistro Gaga. 


 
standing in the old buildings of St Margaret, this part of the bistro is actually the old science lab! 
and you get free flow of wine at $30 per head! 

and you are served the crispiest toasted bread the moment ur seated. This was the moment my heart got wholly and truly stolen. who cares if the food sucked. 

okay to be honest, the food was lackluster, due mainly in part, i think, to my huge anticipation build up by the ambience, drinks and music. desserts were more than a pass though and everything's reasonably priced :)))) lastly what serves as a plus point, for me, is that no one really goes there. cause it is about as inaccessible as dempsey. gotta go before the crowd sets in. 

Seeeee the entire weekend should comprise of this. my entire life shld consist of just this. im so freaking tired and lost. 

whiny bitch gotta read rawls nw


No comments: