Aug 3, 2008

there was a conversation in The Devil Wears Prada between Anne Hathaway and Nigel the bald right hand man of Meryl Streep. it went something like Nigel asking Hathaway about her grumpiness and she said

"my personal life is falling apart" and he replied
"That's what happens when you start doing well at work. Let me know when your entire life goes up in smoke, then it's time for a promotion."

and my pt is, that is so true! in all my socializing and catching up with frens this mth, i have lost all motivation to work. in the past, when i had no life, work engulfed my every fiber of being. sure my laziness was still there, but i wasn't THIS lazy and disinterested. i am doomed to nv achieve my dream of being an all rounder



paul van dyke




beanies night out :)))



and school's starting again

DAMN IT

No comments: