Jan 12, 2009

come, inspiration and motivation! am gg to work hard to improve my life and be a better person!

oh and i have died my hair brown with streaks of light brown. I thought i looked ah lian but my frens said it's nice :) i dun have pictures of it yet but i am now convinced that i look fabulous HAHA

a night at st james, a little while after new year. drunk ppl galore. they decided to take a nap before driving. it was a sight, four dead bodies slumped in the car while i sat by the curb watching curious stares passing by. I waited for a full 45 minutes before calling for rescue. haha.. thank god for frens who do not sleep till dawn :D





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah choo i just finished work i'm so tired :( and the first thing i thought of was your blog (for some reason) FREEDOM!! hehehe see you after i unswell :(