Aug 23, 2009

1. my laptop almost broke my back today

2. my sister's retard-ness leaves me speechless. sms-ing at 10.30am to remind me to wake up for work which starts at 11am

3. i have a receding hair line

4. been eating way way wayyy too much. i feel like exploding everynight. like now

5. all the philo modules are BORING this sem

6. nv ever trust mirrors in changing rooms. the whole world drops a size in them

7. everyone pray for my new phone. please last till the end of year

8. I have attended every single class since school started thank you very much

9. I like pretending to be grouchy in the morning and be cheered up <3

10. Resolves to reconcile the love for cuddling and the risk of suffocating to death

11. Wants to go uniqlo soon

12. Wants to read The Hitchhiker guide to the galaxy

13. Sorry jolene but i have given up on time traveler's wife. it irritates me to no end

14. alternatively, the movie is coming out! haha

15. Second practical driving test in october!! :D MUST PASS. MUST BE LEGAL ROAD HAZARD BY 22ND BDAY

3 comments:

Kexian said...

Ditto 2. My sister asked me whether I'd eaten breakfast when I was waiting outside the exam hall for one of my papers.

Ditto 6 too. Especially in MNG stores!

Am proud of you for 8!

Unknown said...

HAHA it's okay, you tried your best. And don't worry, we can explode together. Am proud of you for 8 too!

grace said...

thank you thank you guys haha it's really dead tiring tho zzz