Jan 28, 2010

i scream everyday

i have rushing between work and school for the past two days like a mad mad woman.. NUS is insanely far and the only comfort is that all three locations, including my hse, are on the same mrt line..

so i was on my way home from work today when i decided to treat myself a cup of the "roadside ice cream". you know the one you always eat when ur young. with the old uncle that sells it on a push cart who looks the same all the time, no matter where you buy from lol. this old dude was nice, he let me have the $1 serving for 80cents :D



awesome old school ice cream with 6 different flavors for less than a dollar.

i dunno about you, but i always tell myself that ice cream is not fattening. cos it has this deceiving sense of lightness unlike chips and chocolate, so like no matter how much you eat, it'll just melt away in your stomach like erm... ice.

No comments: