Aug 10, 2010

fat skinny girl

today my sister and i went down to TruFitness cause they called me for a two week free promo. it must be all that intense machines/crazy fitass ppl running/thumping music/OR the fact that the trainer called me skinny but FLABBY.... buuuttttt we signed up for a one year membership in the end LOL

in our defence there was a national day promo! at like almost a quarter of the original price!! how not to buy.. PLUS free use of the swimming pool and all the yoga/kickboxing classes :D wld lovee to try some intense hot yoga.

despite all that fitass goodness, the real reason why we signed was because of

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

hot showers
zzzz

like seriously.
the water heater in my hse overheated/exploded one day and has been spoilt ever since. my mum REFUSES to fix it and now my siblings and i dread showering at all. if we are lucky, the weather is hot and the icey cold water becomes more tolerable. i think our water bills has prob reduced by half since then, which cld explain why she don't want to fix it. so yes. i am not gg to shower at home anymore, gonna gym everyday whooot

oh ya i had to throw in some names and numbers for them to do telemarketing so if TruFitness calls you, just know that you are impt enuff for me to memorize ur number offhand. don't hate me! <3



hot shower in KL hotel, my personal highlight of the trip. this is so sad i tell you loll

No comments: