Mar 5, 2007

julyn asked me the other day.. what does one have to do to reach the pt in life where your only worry is what to eat next and where to go the next day.

that, my fren, would be the most ideal kinda life for me too i think. but often we'd either have to be born with it or be blessed in a form of holy matrimoney ;)

orrr.. we wld have to work our ass off for two lifetimes (still this isn't even a given) alas we'd be too old and perhaps sickly to enjoy it once we've attained it the good ol' hardworking way.. cause i believe this sort of lifestyle is best enjoyed during the prime of our life, i.e now/in the near near future.

im sure we'll reach there somehow. with all the goodness of my heart, i hope tt at least one of my dear friends makes it too.

and not forget me :D

No comments: