Mar 18, 2007

time to breathe some life into this place yo. updates updates...

went to the cleo's bachelor party at st james purely on a work based reason. not my kinda thing, really. half the time the hosts are trying to rally the crowd into a frenzy, enticing them w e promise tt they would get to see the half naked body of the guys at the end of the night. erm like we haven already seen them. the dudes are always more than willing to take it off.

well there are a couple that are definitely worthy of the title, some are pretty faces and the rest are just tall random ppl whose random-ness was accentuating with random introduction lines.

i have taken the liberty pick out a few classics that caused jeremiah, cherie and i to down more beer than we planned to.

1) LAME ASS... "HI i am XXX, i am an entrepreneur. would you like to see what kind of business i can do for you?"

2) The Sleazy Counterpart "Hi I am XXX. blah blah blah... I would like to be the meat between your sandwich"

3) Like okayyyy, NEXT "Hi i am XXX. i am... (insert 5 seconds pause) bachelor number 2"

oh yes, recognising a familiar face amidst the mass of ppl on the stage simply puts a whole new light on that person. haha.

played tennis yesterday and now the entire right side of my body hurts. my butt my arms and my hips. I AM WEAKK RAHH

No comments: