Aug 3, 2007

hello hello if u haven heard, i failed my driving. 22 pts, 2 pts away from the passing mark!! everything cld be summed up to one critical moment when the tester asked me turn left and i turned my steering wheel to the RIGHT. i just knew at that very moment that i was gg to fail. like SHIATS ppl. i ended up gg against the flow of the traffic and everyone had to stop for me.

anywayys.. sch is starting. bidding is a slightly lesser pain in the arse now cause i got 3 major modules allocated to me. it is pretty much certain tt ill be majoring in philo now. pls dun ask me wat kinda career path im lookin into cause i have no ans to tt either. maybe i shall content myself to being a teacher and terrorize all the kids in sch with boring classes tt even Yue (econs rem?) can't match. everyday i shall outdo myself by making more and more students slp HAH.

had a potato fest at chris's bbq today, ate many of the bbq potatoes even tho everyone said it was tasteless. i dunno, im a super carbo kinda girl. eating too much and moving too little tho. it's gonna get worse when jeremiah returns cause he will miss all the sg food after being held up in tt hell hole. dun blame him tho. it reallie is terrible there. need to exercise!

No comments: