Aug 9, 2007

my right eye has been twitching for two whole days. i guess it bodes well cause i got all my subjects with minimum bidding hassle!!! :D:D:D

i am most excited abt this one module: Reading Visual Images, where i will be studying composition of art works and such! I blew all my bid pts on this so there's one other module tt is not much to be desired- Complementary health and medicine. not complaining much, i guess it mayyyy be useful...

went to singfest lst night. awesome shit! it was crowded with decent amt of space for everyone to lie down or jump ard without stepping into one another. cheap beer and great music! Shaggy got everyone hyped up and SUGAR RAY rocks the house! the only let down was The Stranglers. they just din have the stage charisma i guess, the audience was jst stoned. the best thing is everyone stood for cnydi lauper who was right after their act. haha damn sad.

Rediscovered my love for sugar ray, songs that accompanied me during what little time i spent in the clay room stoning/rushing my project. I always listened to them alone then cause everyone else much rather play U2 and some other heavier stuff. in the end, all the CDs could not be used anymore. they are all covered with clay cause everyone just handles them with their hands dirty. haha..

Ever looked back in life and see something really precious standing at some point on the timeline? you would smile in reliving those faded scenes and be happy that you were happy then. after that you realize these are called memories and that precious something has passed. Be it a close friend, the good times in a r/s, happy sch days, a loved one.. To know that you once had something so dear. that realization, to me, is perhaps one of the saddest feelings of all.

I try to avoid nostalgia. after all we only get older each day. what are the chances that we wun accumulate more of these precious things in our journey to the end. we can only move on.

someday, when my life has passed me by, i lay ard and wonder y, u were always there for me



i think i have typed a similar post to this b4, but sugar ray songs just makes me so so... argh
haha

No comments: