Jan 28, 2008

after a little nagging from frens, accompanied by a death threat from UFWO.. a much needed update, in point form

1) tutorials' starting this week which signifies that school is starting officially official for me. bad.. I shall pluck up my courage to check my school mails in awhile.

2) im FAAATTTT now.. need to lose weight. and exercise. and stop eating so damn much.

3) am sounding pretty delirious and random now cause i am still freaking out abt turning 21 this yr. my dear frens who have already crossed that line, please tell me what it feels like.

4) anyone who wants to pick up japanese clay craft, call me. Im picking it up and need more ppl to form a class :D

5) Macbook air is simply gorgeous. and too thin for words! see even skinniness is a beauty trait in the computer world! Macbook air is like the new hollywood size zero. and macbook is a huge Britney size has- been. ok im kidding, i still love my Oh Honey haha.

ok this is all I can manage for now.

*

there's no one who is more capable of breaking your own heart other than yourself. i know you don't love me anymore.

No comments: