Dec 8, 2008

siok asked me what i have been doing since my papers ended and i drew a blank. i hate that so here is a little blog reference for myself.

1) lost my hp at zouk and bought an iphone :D and taking many pictures w it

2) chilling w the dudes







3) many circles of death at harie's which ends with many dead, drunk ppl sprawled on his flr. himself included haha



4) chilling w sioks :)


5) puking from 12noon to 5pm on saturday. cold sweat and fever. feeling loved with a house call from visiting frens who helped me buy food.
6) Sisters' 19th bday
7) Fren's 27th bday. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! HAPPIE BELATED BDAY AGAIN :D I WILL BUY U TOILET ROLL FOR UR ADDITIONAL JOY STICK
8) highlight! stopped at roadblock and watch my friend get caught for drink driving. who was released shortly. but not after worrying ourselves to death waiting.



hating rebel and not been to zirca yet. but i think it wld be equally bad. and if u are applying for standard chartered credit card, please call me ;)

No comments: