Nov 17, 2009

im suppose to quote a particular conversation from a certain random phonebatterydeaddrivetochangivillage night haha but i have forgotten what it is. so here is something else that i remember in tribute to my "zen-ness"

"as long as you make me happy, i don't see why i have to make an issue out of every other small matter."

RINGTONE PLEASE, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE





i have been crazy over this new scent that i received for my bday. i bring it everywhere with me and spray it abundantly in my car, just so i can constantly smell myself smelling like that. recommend it to anyone for the sweet and woody but not too womanly scent <3

and have been feeling much love lately from my buddies. i know i abandoned them when i was attached, which they will nv let me forget. but still they are making sure that i eat properly now and well filled with alcohol at all times. at least i know i wun cry alone, there will always be someone ready to rub it in my face LOL

in any case, seb and i are kinda in a limbo now and it is driving me NUTS. it tires me just thinking about it so i shall just leave it as that.

No comments: